Nasyeed : Farshi Turab (Dust is My Bed) by Akil Hayy

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA


** farshitturab yadhommouni wa hwa ghito'i
Dust is my bed embracing me and is my cover

hawlirrimalu taloffuni bal min wara'i
the sands are around me engulfing me from all directions

wallahdu yahki dholmatam fihabtila'i
and the tomb recounts [the story of] my calamity of the darkness

wannuru khatta kitabahu
and the light has destined that

unsi lika'i
my pleasure is in meeting Allah

unsi lika'i
my pleasure is in meeting Allah

repeat **

wal ahlu ayna hananuhum (ba'ou wafa'i 2x)
where is the kindness of kin? they relinguished fidelity

wassahbu ayna jumu'oumom (taraku ikha'i 2x)
where are the scored of my friends? They dispensed with my brotherhood

wal malu ayna hana'uhu sara wara'i
where is the bliss of money? I lefit it behind

wal esmu ayna bari’uhu baynathana'i
and where is the glory of fame and compliments?

hadhihi nihayatu hali farshitturabu
that’s my end, dust is my bed

** wal hubbu wadda’a shaw’ahu (wa baka ritha'i 2x)
the beloved bade farewell and cried my elegy

waddam’u jaffa masiruhu (ba’dal buka'i 2x)
the tears flow dried out after crying

walkawnu dha’a bi wes’ihi dha’qat fadha'i
the vast universe shrank, narrowing my space


fallahdu sara bi jothati ardhi sama'i
the tomb to my corpse became both my land and my sky

hadhihi nihayatu hali farshi turabi
that’s my end; dust is my bed

wal khawfu yamla'u ghorbati wal hoznu da'i
fear overwhelms my estrangement and sadness is my ailment

arju athabata wa ennahu ‘asaman dawa'i
hoping for steadfastness, which is i swear – the remedy

warraba ad’u mokhlisan anta raja'i
sincerely supplicating to the Lord, You are my hope

abghi ilahi jannatan fiha hana'i
Hoping – O Allah – for a paradise in which my bliss shall be attained

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doa Haikal dan khasiatnya

Kalau nak senang bangun malam...

JENIS-JENIS SOLAT